We are seeking to build our campaign team for the 2021 Senedd and 2022 local elections.
Data Manager is a vital role, managing our databases of voter and volunteer data, and reporting key indicators back to the Campaigns Committee
- To manage to voter and volunteer databases for the Local Party, using the Liberal Democrats’ Connect software
- To manage the inputting and uploading of data including canvass data, electoral register data etc.
- To produce reports for the Campaigns Committee, presenting key contact and canvass data in target wards
- To ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection legislation
To support you in our efforts to have a winning campaign for 2021 & 2022 the Local Party Executive and/or Campaigns Chair will
- Provide full training on the Lib Dem Connect software (database) system
- Provide training on GDPR and data protection
- Recruit assistance for data entry tasks where required
All our Campaign team are volunteers and we recognise that your availability will vary. The Data Manager role loosely requires:
- Circa. 9-10 hours per month, managing the database, running uploads, and running/preparing reports. Some increase at election times.
- Able to attend at least some Campaigns Committee meetings via video - currently held every other Friday (7pm-9pm).
- Availability on Polling Day - when our data is crucial for directing voter turnout efforts
If you have any queries about the role please contact Mike O’Carroll.