We are seeking to build our campaign team for the 2021 Senedd and 2022 local elections.
Digital Manager is a vital role, even more important post-Coronavirus. The role will oversee the presentation of Swansea & Gower Lib Dems to voters through various digital channels.
To manage overall presentation/development of the Local Party website (www.swansea-gower-libdems.wales) using the Nationbuilder CMS
- This will include a mix of mainly static content (e.g. candidate information) and dynamic content (news stories, updates)
- Written and image content will be provided by the Press Officer and candidates
- To manage output through public-facing Twitter and Facebook accounts, using both the above website content, along with nationally-sourced and reactive content
- To manage targeted Facebook advertising campaigns (with a modest budget)
- To review analytics, present to the campaign team, and contribute to boosting traffic to key pages (e.g. data collection, donations)
To support you in our efforts to have a winning campaign for 2021 & 2022 the Local Party Executive and/or Campaigns Chair will
- Provide training on Nationbuilder CMS and access to party assets and resources (images, logos etc.)
- Provide regular content
- Identify other digital team members to split the workload
All our Campaign team are volunteers and we recognise that your availability will vary. The Digital Manager role loosely requires:
- Circa. 5-6 hours per week preparing, uploading and scheduling content
- Some ability to monitor channels throughout the week (others can support this) and flag and queries/issues to Campaign Chair
- Able to attend at least some Campaigns Committee meetings via video - currently held every other Friday (7pm-9pm).
If you have any queries about the role please contact Mike O’Carroll.