We are seeking to build our campaign team for the 2021 Senedd and 2022 local elections.
Graphic Designer is an important role, ensuring that we a producing high quality literature to present the Lib Dems in the best possible light to the electorate
- To design literature (newsletters, calling cards etc.) in liaison with the Campaigns Committee
- To provide templates in Affinity Publisher for use by local councillors and campaigners
To support you in our efforts to have a winning campaign for 2021 & 2022 the Local Party Executive and/or Campaigns Chair will
- Provide you with access to and training (if required) in Affinity Publisher
- Provide access to party assets and image library
- Provide clear briefs and copy
All our Campaign team are volunteers and we recognise that your availability will vary. The Graphic Designer role loosely requires:
- Circa. 8-10 hours per month designing literature or other graphics; this will increase an election times
- Able to attend at least some Campaigns Committee meetings via video - currently held every other Friday (7pm-9pm)
If you have any queries about the role please contact Mike O’Carroll.