We are seeking to build our campaign team for the 2021 Senedd and 2022 local elections.
Literature Manager is a vital role, ensuring that literature is produced and distributed in line with a plan developed by the Campaigns Committee.
- To coordinate the production of the literature, liaising with the the Campaigns Committee, local councillors, graphic designer, and printers
- To ensure that literature is distributed to deliverers, normally via “wholesalers” who will distribute to deliverers in a particular ward/area
- To support the recruitment and management of deliverers and wholesalers
To support you in our efforts to have a winning campaign for 2021 & 2022 the Local Party Executive and/or Campaigns Chair will
- Ensure that you have a full input into the design and ongoing development of the literature plan / schedule
- Provide written and image content as requested
- Prioritise the recruitment of deliverers and wholesalers to support literature distribution
All our Campaign team are volunteers and we recognise that your availability will vary. The Literature Manager role loosely requires:
- Circa. 5-6 hours per week managing the production and distribution of literature
- Increased activity at election times (4-6 weeks ahead of major elections)
- Able to attend most Campaigns Committee meetings via video - currently held every other Friday (7pm-9pm)
If you have any queries about the role please contact Mike O’Carroll.