We are seeking to build our campaign team for the 2021 Senedd and 2022 local elections.
Poster Site Manager is an important, hands-on role at election times. It will require access to a vehicle.
- To confirm poster site locations with members and supporters who have been identified/recruited by the Campaigns team
- To maintain a list of site locations on the Connect system
- To manage the stock of poster boards (stored at 2-3 members’ houses)
- To manage the erection of the poster boards during the election campaign, working alone or with a small team
- To manage the take down of poster boards after the election
To support you in our efforts to have a winning campaign for 2021 & 2022 the Local Party Executive and/or Campaigns Chair will
- Provide you with access and training on the party’s Connect system
- Recruit poster sites
- Provide hands-on support e.g. identifying other members to work with you as part of a Poster team
All our Campaign team are volunteers and we recognise that your availability will vary. The Poster Site Manager role loosely requires:
- Circa. 2-3 hours per month outside of election periods, ensuring that lists and stocktakes are in order, etc.
- Circa. 8-10 hours per week during election periods (up to 6 weeks)
- Able to attend at least some Campaigns Committee meetings via video - currently held every other Friday (7pm-9pm)
If you have any queries about the role please contact Mike O’Carroll.